On April 1st and 2nd, we will be hosting a community yard sale at Social Spin Phoenix in collaboration with Phoenix Toolbank. There will be lots of great deals to be found on a variety of items being sold by local nonprofits. Additionally, there will be food, games, art, Covid vaccinations, eye care, and more!
Where is the Community Yard Sale taking place?
Social Spin’s first community yard sale will occur at the Social Spin Phoenix Location: 2418 E Portland St. Phoenix, AZ 85008.
When is the Community Yard Sale?
The community yard sale takes place on April 1 from 1 pm – 5 pm and on April 2 from 9 am – 1 pm.
Who are some of the incredible vendors participating in this Community Yard Sale?
- Nonprofits selling items: Social Spin Foundation, ToolBank, Justa Center, and the Girl Scouts
- Nonprofits sharing resources: NourishPhoenix, Southwest Human Development, St. Vincent de Paul’s, Cancer Support Community, and Community Assistance Program (City of Phoenix)
We’ll be dancing to the tunes of DJ Jack!
What Covid vaccines will be available at the Community Yard Sale event?
Friday, April 1 from 1 PM-5 PM
- Vaccines available Friday: Moderna, Pfizer, Influenza, hepatitis A
- There will be a mobile unit on-site and we will use the indoor space for observation (15 minutes) following the vaccine.
Saturday, April 2 from 9 AM-1 PM
- Vaccines available Saturday: Moderna, Pfizer, J&J, Influenza, hepatitis A
- There will be a mobile unit on-site and we will use the indoor space for observation (15 minutes) following the vaccine. In addition, they’ll use another indoor space to offer health screenings (blood pressure, A1C, blood sugar, potentially: lipid panel).
There will be awesome local artists and free food available!
Interactive Art Exhibit Featuring Carolina Aranibar-Fernández
Come and Grab A Free Hot Dog